- Clinical Skills Training Program
- Self guided practice sessions
- Guided practice sessions.
- 6 Day Clinical Competency Review (DCCR)
- 2 Week Fast Track Clinical Course for US Bench Exams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING EQUIPMENT & MATERIALS
- The centre advises participants to bring their own instruments and materials. We will provide gloves and mask. Our centre is very specific on infection control protocol and we will except all students to adhere to them.
- Students will bring their own Kilgore typodont with 32 teeth, soft gums and oral cavity cover.
- 4-hole High speed Hand piece (fibre optic), 4-hole slow speed Hand piece.
- Scrubs (clinic apron),
- Magnifying loupes with lights or safety glasses are mandatory for any hands on courses.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICIES and HST.
- 25% of the total course fees will be deducted if registration is withdrawn more than 4 weeks prior to the start date of the applied course.
- 40% of the total course fees will be deducted if registration is withdrawn more than one week prior to the start date of the given course.
- 60% of the total course fees will be deducted if registration is withdrawn one week or less prior to the start date of the course.
- There will be no reimbursement of fee for withdrawals following course commencement.
All the quoted fees for any of the courses at TCCDS are subject to an additional applicable HST as per Ontario government regulations. PLEASE add applicable HST (13%) while registering any of the offered courses.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are now accepting applications for limited spots. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today!
*We reserve full discretion to change course fee structure at any point of time, without any prior notice.